On Campus at MES
Winter Tote Bags
Each students gets one MES Tote Bag, the PTO will no longer collect bags at the end of winter. If you would like to purchase a new bag they are $5.
Students bring their MES Tote Bag to and from school daily (when there is snow on the ground)
• After recess, students will put snow pants, wet gloves, etc in the MES Tote Bag
• Students will take home the MES Tote Bag so the wet clothing can be dried for the next day
Winter Recess Guidelines
Wind Chill/“Feel Like” Temperature Recess
40-60 degrees Coat, layers are best
less than 40 degrees Hat, gloves, coat required
*Snow pants & waterproof boots are required for snow
less than 20 degrees Indoor Recess
When submitting payments please do not use emojis or hashtags, it does not transfer correctly when downloading for accounting use.
• Payments cannot be combined, each event or enrichment must be sent as separate payments. For example we cannot except payments for jog-a-thon and enrichment as one lump sum.
• Please include name of student(s), grade(s) and teacher(s) for all payments.
• Venmo payments do not guarantee a spot in enrichment or an event. You must turn in registration form and check the appropriate payment box. The registration form is what registers a child for an event or enrichment.
• If in the event your child gets put on the waitlist for an enrichment programs and payment has already been provided via Venmo you will receive a refund via Venmo.