Enrichment registration guidelines for this school year:
Signups have moved to digital only using our website. Enrichment signup forms will not be sent home.
Credit Card, Checks or Venmo only (No Cash will be accepted)
Honor sign up deadlines for all programs (No late sign ups!)
Parent volunteers will still be needed for some of our programs and as always, the fee will be waived for any participating student of a volunteer. Your time is valuable to us and greatly appreciated!
We honor a first come, first serve basis based on paid sign ups. Note that slots are saved to allow those paying by Check to be received.
Once a program begins, refunds are not available
After school enrichment programs are sponsored by the PTO. There is no medical supervision or services provided by the South Kingstown School Department. The only services available are the local Emergency Medical Services through the town. Any information provided when registering will be shared with PTO volunteers and instructors as needed. To protect privacy, please contact Mrs. McGuire directly to discuss accommodations, including financial assistance, at 360-1234.
If you have any questions about an enrichment program please contact Karen McGlynn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venmo (referred to as Cash Payment in our online signup system):
- After registering visit the Matunuck PTO Venmo to submit payment. Venmo handle is @MatunuckPTO https://venmo.com/matunuck-pto
- When submitting payments please do not use emojis or hashtags, it does not transfer correctly when downloading for accounting use.
Payments cannot be combined,each event or enrichment must be sent as separate payments
Please include name of student(s), grade(s) and teacher(s) for all payments.
If in the event your child gets put on the waitlist for an enrichment programs and payment has already been provided via Venmo you will receive a refund via Venmo.
Check (referred to as Cash Payment in our online signup system):
- Check is payable to MATUNUCK PTO
- Please include name of enrichment activity, student(s), grade(s) and teacher(s) in the Notes section of the check.
- If in the event your child gets put on the waitlist for an enrichment programs and payment has already been provided with a check, your check will be returned.
- Payment with credit card has an additional 2.9% fee
- No additional steps are needed when paying by credit card for payment submission, the digital signup handles this automatically.
- If in the event your child gets put on the waitlist for an enrichment programs and payment has already been provided via credit card you will receive a refund through the PTO's credit card processing service Square.